Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THE 3RD GOOD THING THAT HAD HAPPENED THIS MONTH!

YO LYOKO WARRIORS!
TODAY IN SCHOOL GOT NO DIGITAL ART LESSON
SO EVERYONE GO TO THE RELIEF ROOM.
IN THE RELIEF ROOM,
I PLAYED CODE LYOKO WITH NIKKI AND
I ALSO FOUND OUT SOMETHING...
THIS GUY IN MY CLASS CALLED JACOB LIKES CODE LYOKO!
HE SAY THAT HE LIKES XANA COZ HE'S EVIL
AND HOPPED AWAY.. (A BIT CRAZY.)
THEN HE CAME BACK AND CHAT WITH US ABOUT CODE LYOKO!
SO JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION,
I JUST WANNA TYPE HOW THE CODE LYOKO GANG STARTED...
FIRST IT WAS ~~ I'M ULRICH, BUN FAITH IS ODD AND ALFIE IS JEREMIE...
SECONDLY IT WAS ~~ SAME AS THE FIRST BUT WEITING IS AELITA AND MY MOTHER IS YUMI.
THIRD IT'S ~~ SAME AS THE SECOND BUT EVANGELINE IS YUMI.
BUT FINALLY... THE CODE LYOKO CLUB IS FINALLY COMPLETE!
ME = ULRICH
BUN FAITH = ODD
YUMI = NIKKI
JEREMIE = ALFIE
AELITA = WEI TING
NOW LET'S CELEBRATE THE COMPLETION OF THE CODE LYOKO GANG!
BY DOING THESE!
4. Draw a Xana symbol on your forehead and act evil for the day.
5. In the computer labs, tell random people all about what you're doing using big words that no one can understand.
6. Randomly during class yell "Impact!" "Lazer Arrow!" or other things like that. (And make motions with your hands like you're beating up things)
7. Call your friends on their cellphones a lot. (And get a headset to wear with your phone.)
11. Practice martial arts with a close friend.
12. Claim that various things which have disappeared (homework, for example) went up into the sky and didn't come back down.
13. If you finish using a computer and are leaving, hit the 'enter' key and say "Return to the past now!
19. Find the pic with the XANA symbol and put it on your desktop or screensavers and tell people that XANA is attacking.
22. Scream and run every time you see a teddy bear or laughing gas.
23. Dress up as your favorite character, act like them for a day and beg your friends to call you by their name.
24. Make sure you say "strange" instead of "odd" and laugh at those who don't.
25. Hide in sewers.
26. (If you skateboard) when you get a running start yell "YEA!" right before you get on.
27. Draw Xana symbols all over your homework.
29. Get a really cool computer and try to connect to Lyoko.
YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE THESE INSTRUCTIONS COME FROM...
IF YOU DON'T, THAT'S OK,
JUST ENJOY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE VERY FUN AND ENJOYABLE!


~ULRICH~
I ALSO LEARNT A FEW NEW WORDS TODAY...
"I WANT TO SLEEP" IN FRENCH IS "je veux dormir"
"WAKE UP" IN FRENCH IS "se réveiller"
WAIT AH.... I'M STILL LEARNING SOME MORE!
AND ONE MORE THING,
TODAY GOT CODE LYOKO EPISODE 8!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home